About Nina Gryphon
Nina Gryphon is a practicing astrologer and corporate lawyer living in Los Angeles, California, with her husband, Robert. Her predictions have appeared in USA Today, Associated Press, Reuters, Chicago Tribune, Sina.com, Times of India, and many other major publications, and she has been interviewed on radio and CNN/HLN. She received her JD, and MA/BA (English/Creative Writing) from Stanford University, and completed John Frawley’s Horary Apprenticeship. Since then, she has studied with Deborah Houlding, a leading traditional astrologer.
Nina practices traditional astrology, specializing in personal, financial, and political forecasting. She has taught classes on the use of traditional astrology to elect favorable times, financial analysis, and dream interpretation. She has been seeing clients for the last decade, writing articles for global publications and the Gryphon Astrology Blog, and teaching. For fun, she writes novels, listens to Baroque opera, and travels the world.
Recent Appearances and Publications
To invite Nina Gryphon to speak for your group or event, please inquire via the Contact page.
- NCGR MemberLetter, various issues. “Planets and Angles Changing Terms,” “Reception by Malefics,” “2014 Super Bowl”
- ISAR Conference 2014, Phoenix, Arizona: “Money in the Natal Horoscope.”
- Northwestern Chicago NCGR:
- Evening Lecture: “Relationships”
- Saturday Workshop: “Relationships in the Natal Horoscope
- Fraser Valley Astrological Guild, Vancouver, B.C.: “Money in the Natal Horoscope”